- Original Designed and Made in Taiwan with a high-quality manufacturing service and outstandingly lower RMA rate than the industrial average for others made in China
- Work flawlessly on Mac, Windows. OS supported for Windows 7, Vista, XP, OS Mac 9.0 or later.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (INCLUDED!!) rather than the button batteries which is quite convenient and cost effective. Service time up to 6 hours.
- Plug-and-play 2.4 GHz wireless USB receiver device with no additional software downloads & driver installation required. Built-In docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability.
- Light (97g incl. battery) but Sturdy construction with big buttons for Page up/down, Screen black/back and Green Laser Pointer.
- Complied with the FDA Laser safety regulations and has Auto-Power-Control circuit which keeps the output power stable and won't change in any temperature.
- Output power: FDA Class IIIa laser, output power 1~5mW (power control under 3mW), eye safe laser product.
With INFINITER LR-12GR Pro in hand, it makes it easy to aim the visible green dot at the target during your speech and let your audience comfortably follow along in your presentation.
Multi-function laser presenter with innovative auto-stabilizing response technology. This sensor amazingly senses hand gyrations and equates them to movement on the screen. Seamless & effortless functions delivering precise performance!
It integrates a 2.4G RF remote controller to let you press the button to control your presentation content when you walk freely around the small conference room or a large convention hall (distance up to 95 feets in open space).
It will help your audience to focus on your presentation without any awkward slide movement interruptions. After clicking a button on the back of the device, the gyro wireless mouse function will be activated and it lets you remotely operate your PC or laptop.
Beside, you could use the pen function to draw lines or paint freely in your slide of the presentation to highlight your point smoothly.
With the Plug-and-play function, you don't have additional software when you prepare for your presentation. It makes you ready for the presentation in any situation at any time.