Repel and clear birds from long range in seconds.
BR400 can repel and clear birds(, turkey vultures, geese, finches, robins, crows, cranes, blue rock pigeons, doves,...etc.), in seconds. It improves optics system and increase 4 times laser power from previous generation BR100.
- 4 times laser power output than previous generation BR100 with improve optics system for much longer working distance.
- Repel and clear birds or geese from long range in minutes from miles.
- With easy operation and carry handheld size, it uses microchip to control two operation mode - momentary and strobe with clear indicators.
- Using state of art high power green laser diode, it has broad operating temperature range from -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F) with 10,000 hours life time.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with robust designed and scratch-free hard anodized finish, it is a water proof product and can work under all weather and temperature environments.
- Low power consumption, longer product life time and wider operation temperature range compare to all others which are all made from DPSS green laser.
- Use at: Airport, Agriculture, Poultry farming, Fishing farming, Golf course, Stadium, Solar Power Plant, Recycling plants, Factory, Building.
Dimensions: 215 x 37 x41 mm ( 8.46" x 1.46" x 1.62" )
Weight: 265g±15g (9.34 ±0.53 oz.)
Wavelength(nm): 520±10nm (Green Laser Diode)
Laser Output Power: 400mW, Class IIIb
Range (Day Time): 437 yards to 2187 yards (400 meters to 2000 meters)
Range (Night Time): Above 6 miles (Above 10 km)
Operating temperature: -40°F ~ 149°F (-40°C ~ 65°C)
Operation: ON/OFF button
Water Proof: IP67
Battery Type: 2 pcs of CR123A 3V lithium batteries (Included with the package),
or, 1 pcs of 18650 rechargeable battery. (Not included)
FDA Class IIIb laser product
IEC 60825-1:2014 Certified Class 3B Laser Product
The product was tested according to the IEC 60825-1:2014 standard.
Please click the following link for more detail:
User Manual of BR400
If you have any question regarding the detail of the product, please call Mike Murphy (+1) 210-837-3485
SHIPPING DELAY ALERT:
Our warehouse in California notified us, “ALERT: WE ARE EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED PACKAGE INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE”. Therefore, you are experiencing shipping delay. We are sorry for your inconvenience.