The US Wall Mount Type Power Adapter is included! (100 ~ 240V AC to DC Adapter)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to +60 °C).
- Wavelength : 520 nm. Laser output power : Class II CW mode.
- Dimensions: 4.92"(L) x 2.13" (W) x 2.32" (H) ( 125 x 54 x 59 mm )
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (250 gram)
- Laser line accuracy : less than 3mm at 5 meters. Emitting angle: more than 120°. Housing: Metal. Finishing: Black anodized.
- Integrated lens, laser diode, and APC driver circuit. APC Driver Circuit enables the Laser output power safe and constant.
- Special aspherical glass lens enables a visible and bright laser line. Metal housing for maximum ruggedness and shock resistant.
- Compact and lightweight, designed especially for one-person setup and use.
- Mean time to failure (MTTF) 77°F: 10,000 hours. Integrated industrial use green laser module has 10,000 hours working life.
The ML-200G features ultra-bright green laser line up to 135 degrees, excellent stability even at extreme temperatures, and a flexible adjustable housing.
Projects a visible green laser guideline up to 100 feet (30 meters) long-suitable for large work surfaces.
It can be used as a guideline for use in alignment, machine vision systems, construction and process control and is ideal for most large-field cutting applications, even under a bright surrounding condition and at extreme temperatures! The ML-200G will increase your accuracy for many applications, such as wood cutting, stone cutting, and textile cutting. Compact, lightweight, and portable features make it very convenient to mount the ML-200G to a worktable or a cutting machine - saving you time.
Green Laser Diode: new revolution in green laser technology
The new revolution in green laser technology provides excellent stability even at extreme temperatures!
A laser line generator is only as good as the lines it produces in any application, any time. In the past, the bad news for green laser products is that green lasers are more sensitive to extreme temperatures than red lasers. People once thought that green lasers were meant to perform poorly at low and high temperatures, but not anymore. If you try this ML-200G, you will find out that our green lasers have excellent stability even at extreme temperatures.
Built-in revolutionary green laser diode in the ML-200G makes the output power of its green laser steady. The operating temperature range of the ML-200G is from -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius) to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius), which is a huge spread. You're about productivity in any temperatures. So is the capability that's employed on the ML-200G.
Why choose direct green laser product?
Direct Green Lasers are direct-diode semiconductor lasers. The stability of the laser output is greatly improved.
Most green laser products on the market are using DPSS (diode pumped solid state) laser modules. DPSS (Diode-Pumped Solid State) is a conventional laser module that emits an infrared laser diode with a wavelength of 808nm and turns it into green by crystal. This is actually a very inefficient way of producing a laser beam as there is significant power loss.
On the other hand, for Direct Green Laser product, the semiconductor laser itself emits directly. The stability of the laser output is greatly improved since there is no additional crystal. Thanks to their good efficiency, the temperature increase of the lasers during operation is minimized. A long lifetime and high reliability at continuous operation is guaranteed
SALE IS NOW ON:
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 8% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 15% off
Notice for International Customers outside U.S. -
Note that there are restrictions on some laser products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations without adjusting their laser output power. Therefore, you can't place order successfully on this website.
However, you could Contact Us with your name, address, and the QTY of the item you would like to purchase. We could help to provide a quote and, then, let you pay it via Payapal to complete the order to international destinations.